School Uniform Policy – 2021-2022 School Year
While the current uniform policy in HISD is flexible from school to school, at SGP we find that having students in uniforms promotes school culture and cohesion, provides cost savings as well as eliminates distractions or parent calls home and loss of instructional time when students are not in school dress code.
- Navy blue polo style collared shirts or dresses are required
- The shirt may be any brand/purchased from any store
- Khaki pants, shorts or skirts are required with the navy blue polo shirt.
- New! Purchase the official embroidered School at St. George Place IB logo navy polo in the SGP PTO store at school or online under the Fundraising tab.
Tuesday – Thursday:
- Grade-level Spirit T-Shirts OR IB Learner Profile T-Shirts are required
- Grade-level Spirit Shirts are color coded by grade.
- IB Learner Profile Shirts are available in many colors and the color is associated with the IB Profile.
- These T-Shirts are only available from the SGP PTO store at school or online under the Fundraising tab.
- Grade-level Spirit T-Shirt
- Denim bottoms (jeans) or khaki bottoms may be worn
Note: You may wear Spirit Shirts from prior years, but each child must have the appropriate grade-level Spirit Shirt (color) for their current grade.
- Students should be wearing closed-toed shoes daily. Students should not be wearing sandals, flip flops, “crocs”, etc.
- Grade-level Spirit T-Shirts are required for all field trips. This helps teachers easily identify our children and showcases our school!
Uniform shirts and other school spirt items are available for purchase through the Parent Teacher Organization. Families may order all uniforms from the PTO Dragon Store