The S@SGP has volunteer opportunities for everyone no matter how little time you may have available.
- Grade Chairs – work with teachers and parents to help organize specific grade activities (grade chair guide)
- Library assistance – work with the librarian to re-shelve books
- Cafeteria assistance – helping out during the lunch period to keep the students (1 to 2 hours)
- Carpool assistance – helping out with the carpool line in the mornings opening car doors (20 minutes)
- Wednesday Parent Work Mornings – stuffing green communication folders, making copies, stuffing envelopes or anything else that may be needed (as much time as you can give)
If any of these types of activities fit in your schedule please let us know.